Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST III/TECHNICIAN III ,JG “H/G” SIX
REF MCPSB /MOH/2022/03/06
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and responsibilities
- Determine specification of medical equipment to be procured
- Determine the equipment needs in the facilities
- Assist in procuring medical equipment and installation
- Safeguarding and maintaining medical equipment
- Assit in obtaining spare parts servicing medical equipment in the facilities
- Any other Health duties as may be assigned from to time
Requirements for Appointment
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education, or its equivalent.
- Have a Certificate in medical engineering from KMTC recognized institution
- Have a Diploma in Medical Engineering from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
- knowledge of good clinical laboratory practice.
- Be registered with the association of medical engineers of Kenya.
- At least one-year experience in a busy hospital.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Medical Engineering Technologist.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25thApril, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera