Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NURSING OFFICERS, JG “K” THREE (3) POSTS REF MCPSB /MOH/2022/03/03
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable Duties and responsibilities
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan;
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient; creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient;
- Carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care;
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families;
- Carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client;
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions; documenting interventions and nursing outcomes;
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures;
- Diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
- Any other duties as may be assigned from to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution;
- Be Registered & Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Be in good professional standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- At least one-year experience in a busy hospital.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Registered Nurse.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25thApril, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera