Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RADIOGRAPHERS I, JG“K” SIX (6) POSTS REF MCPSB /MOH/2022/03/09
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable Duties and responsibilities
- Providing Radiographic services to patients
- Processing films.
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies requirements.
- Supervising other staff working under this position.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education, or its equivalent.
- Diploma in any of the following; Diagnostic Radiographer/medical Imaging services/ultra sound computerized Tomography/magnetic Resonance imaging mammography, Nuclear medicine, Radiation Therapy, Digital imaging or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Computer skills will be added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in a busy hospital.
- Be registered with the association of Radiation Board of Kenya.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Radiographer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25thApril, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera