Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER III ,JG “H” TWELVE(12) POSTS REF MCPSB /MOH/2022/03/02
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable Duties and responsibilities
- Seeing and examining patients.
- Diagnosing and treating patient’s ailments at an outpatient/inpatient department in a hospital or Health Centre.
- Assist in planning and conducting primary health care activities.
- Supervising and counseling staff engaged on routine patient care.
- Giving support and health education to patients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in clinical medicine from recognized Medical Training College.
- Be registered by the clinical officers’ council of Kenya.
- Computer skills will be added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in a busy hospital.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Clinical Officers.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25thApril, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera