Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School which seeks to provide students of all background from primary to higher secondary with an education of the highest standard to prepare them for lives characterized by leadership and service. The Academy seeks to recruit ideal candidate for the following position.
Job Summary: The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Finance Department in day-to-day financial operations including cash management in order to meet the overall strategic goals for the Academy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurately receipting all collections.
- Reconciliation of daily collections and ensure revenue completeness.
- Daily banking of collections in line with Academy policies
- Bank summaries preparation, submission for approval & filling of receipt vouchers systematically for ease of retrieval.
- Administering, disbursing, replenishing s & reconciling Petty Cash on daily basis.
- work with the Accounts assistant to do monthly bank reconciliation especially credit entries in Bank statements.
- Undertaking internal payments and advances
- Administering, disbursing & reconciling stipend money to residential students and reconciliation to identify any discrepancies between the list, Navision extract, Admissions list and student registers.
- Supporting and assisting the finance team during non-cash dealing hours, in other tasks including billing, debtors’ management and revenue analysis.
- Any other duties assigned by the management
At least Certified Public Account (CPA) Part 2 or a diploma in finance
At least a year of experience in an accounting/finance
Microsoft office skills with particular attention to Excel
Experience using ERP will be an added advantage.