Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Graduate School of Media and Communication
The Aga Khan University
The Aga Khan University is a pioneering institution of higher education whose mission is to improve the quality of life in the developing world and beyond, through world-class teaching, research and healthcare delivery. AKU educates students for local and global leadership from campuses and teaching hospitals in six countries, primarily in Asia and Africa. It generates new knowledge to solve problems that affect millions of people, especially the most vulnerable. The University is a private, not-for-profit institution and part of the Aga Khan Development Network. www.aku.edu
The Graduate School of Media and Communication is looking to hire a Graphic Designer/Animator who will be responsible for creating engaging graphics and animations for e-learning courses.
The main purpose of this role is support the e-learning content development team with a series of themed graphics and animations that will be used to enhance the learners experience on the e-learning platform of the Graduate School Media and Communication.
The Graphic Designer/ Animator will be required to assist with storyboarding, project conceptualization, develop scripts, and develop the needed content that will lead to the creation of engaging and informative graphics and animations.
- Internalisation of the projects’ objective and contribute to the design briefs and storylines
- Creatively support the projects’ objective through graphic design and animation, motions graphs and related platforms
- Work closely with the production team to understand the project brief, ensuring that the necessary technical aspects are accurately captured
- Assist with storyboarding and project design
- Prepare concept designs that may be used in the eLearning platform
- Contribute to the development of production storyboards
- Create models, drawings, and illustrations
- Demonstrate mastery of animation and motion graphics
- Keenly review scripts and provide input on content development
- Collaborate with production crew (Instructional designers & Videographers & Video-editors) on content production
- Ensure best practices in cataloguing and archiving content (keywording, metatagging, etc.)
- Keep up to date on new technologies in the video and sound production
- Presentation of ideas and concepts to project team and clients
- More than 2 years proven work as a graphics designer and animator
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in graphics and animation from an accredited institution
- Proven experience as a graphic designer and animator (portfolio work)
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, motion graphics and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, or similar design software)
- Experience with Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate 360 a plus
- Creativity and passion
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
How To Apply