Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Graduate School of Media and Communication
Aga Khan University
The Aga Khan University is a pioneering institution of higher education whose mission is to improve the quality of life in the developing world and beyond, through world-class teaching, research and healthcare delivery. AKU educates students for local and global leadership from campuses and teaching hospitals in six countries, primarily in Asia and Africa. It generates new knowledge to solve problems that affect millions of people, especially the most vulnerable. The University is a private, not-for-profit institution and part of the Aga Khan Development Network. www.aku.edu
The Graduate School of Media and Communication is looking to hire a Videographer/ Editor who will be responsible for the post-production of filmed content from our e-learning courses.
The Videographer/Editor will oversee and ensure that the management, planning, filming and editing of footage is executed according to project briefs. Said individual will under the supervision of a team lead.
- Work closely with the production team to understand the project brief ensuring that the necessary technical aspects were accurately captured
- Creatively contribute to content creation
- Assist with storyboarding and project design
- Scheduling, recording, and editing of video and audio content
- Keenly review scripts and provide guidance on image capture needs
- Assembly of recorded footage into completed work for publishing
- Manage and supervision of equipment, keeping it in good working condition and available for projects
- Collaborate with production team to meet production deadlines and expectations
- Ensure best practices in cataloguing and archiving content (keywording, metatagging, etc.)
- Keep up to date on new technologies in the video and sound production
- Present developed content to project team and clients
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Film/Video sound production from an accredited institution
- Familiarity with video and sound recording equipment (camera’s, microphones, lighting, etc.)
- More than 2 years proven work in Videography, Editing and sound design
- Proficiency with video editing software (Premier, Final Cut, Davinci, iMovie, etc.))
- Advanced understanding of sound engineering (Audition, Audacity, Reaper, or others)
- Demonstratable production ability through shared portfolio
- Creativity and passion
- Storytelling skills essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstratable production work an asset
How To Apply