Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose and Key responsibilitiesJob Purpose:
- Role holder will be responsible for reviewing HR operations and processes to build the HR Services hub focusing on providing exceptional HR service delivery.
- Responsible for developing reward and benefits strategy and policies and continuously reviewing to ensure they are competitive based on the market and industry. The role holder will ensure all rewards and benefits strategies and policies comply with all regulations guiding the industry and individual countries.
- Role holder will provide leadership and support to the total reward strategies and agenda with emphasis on salaries, bonuses, pensions, medical insurance and other staff benefits framework and processes that are aligned to the business strategy and values.
- Role holder will be responsible for providing leadership to the Administration function of the company ensuring the smooth operations and support to the business and employees and transforming the function
- Provide strategic leadership and administration for employee total rewards and propose innovative strategic initiatives in employee compensation and benefits and other related HR services.
- Direct staff communications and education campaigns related to benefits with a view to improving employee experience, operational efficiencies, and implementing opportunities for cost savings.
- Oversee the compensation administration and the benefits administration functions to ensure proper benchmarking, research, and market competitiveness on the HR hub services
- Ensuring compliance with all the necessary statutory regulations and legislations in the various jurisdictions where the Group operates.
- Efficiently manage all administrative functions related to remuneration and benefits systems and structures at Britam. Responsible for ensuring that all staff are registered in all applicable benefits schemes.
- Assess benefits, compensation, and compliance needs in consultation with HR business partners.
- Research and make recommendations on compensation and benefits based on remuneration trends and best practices.
HR Services Hub
- Lead strategic initiatives designed to ensure long-term process improvement, cost reductions, and increased efficiencies.
- Oversee the establishment of key Service Level Agreements for HR Services and quality targets. Understand varying business needs and priorities; align HR operation priorities and ensure stakeholder expectations are met.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and related key departments on total rewards design, performance, employee experience improvements, and operational excellence including quality assurance
- Drive operational performance and service excellence within the HR Shared Service team and monitor the performance of the team against performance/quality standards defined.
- Provide support and guidance to HRBPs, HR functional areas, managers, and employees on internal procedures and processes related to the different HR services and processes. Work with business leaders and HR Leads to utilize the HR service delivery capabilities at their fullest potential
- Partner with other HR areas to promote education efforts that drive employees and managers to fully utilize available systems and tools as well as support in driving compliance to the relevant employment regulations, legislation, and policy requirements
- Drives optimization of HR technology and processes and ensures that we simplify and create an exceptional customer experience in all tasks undertaken in HR Services Hub.
- Lead alignment between IT, Finance, HR Shared Services in order to drive optimization of available and planned HR systems and technologies
- Establish and maintain the Staff records central registry for documentation and staff files – electronically and physical records. Responsible for employee static data and data quality including continuous data cleanup for data integrity
- Audit lead for the HR function coordinating all the HR functional areas for ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements
- Overall, in charge of managing and coordinating the general administration functions to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Britam activities. This includes ensuring that adequate utilities and facilities are provided in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Transform the administration function in delivering asset and facilities administration, and general office management including utilities, transport, and travel management for the company
- Lead alignment between IT, Finance, procurement, and HR Shared Services in order to drive optimization of administrative support and costs
- Provides active leadership, strategic direction, and the day-to-day guidance, coaching, and mentoring to team of HR Hub and Share Services team leaders and team members
Key Performance Measures
- HR Internal Process NPS
- Employee Net Promoter Score
- HR Service Delivery Score
- Maintain approved/budgeted costs for the establishment for FTE (%)
- Staff Cost to NEP Ratio
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field required. A HR certification is preferred
- 7-10 years professional work experience in human resources and a minimum of 3 years management experience, with direct leadership of leading a HR shared services function. Experience in benefits and compensation and/or HR technology is essential
- Strategic mindset with the ability to be a hands-on team player and solid leadership and change management and coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability in handling highly sensitive and confidential matters effectively and discreetly.
- Lean process-oriented, with the ability to drive efficiency and scale without jeopardizing the employee experience.
- Collaborative decision-making skills and ability to work cooperatively with others both within the HR functional areas and HRBPs as well as other stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Experience and knowledge in one-on-one coaching and group conflict resolution, effective negotiation and operational processes, and quality assurance exposure
- Proven leadership and experience managing effective relationships and communicating with management at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable employment and labour laws as well as other relevant compliance requirements.
Unposting Date: 03-05-2022