Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to Experience & Activities Conceirge the function seeks an animal lover with exception skills in taking care of horses daily needs including the maintenance of barn stalls.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- Oversee nutritional feeding program of horses.
- Perpetuate health and welfare of the horses. Observe abnormal physical and mental behavior.
- Maintenance of horse stalls including daily cleaning and refurbishing bedding and feed
- Regular daily maintenance including; body rubbing and massage, legwork including icing & wraps to prevent injury.
- Assist the ground times in such duties especially cleaning up of all walk ways from the gate to the reception rose garden and down to cottages side.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service to the guests
- Ability to get horses ready prior to horse riding.
Your experience and skills include:
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience at a recognized racetrack.
- Basic training in animal health care.
- Dedication to commence work early in the morning and at times under inclement weather conditions.
- Must be cooperative, self-motivated and take pride in their work
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & passionate to grow with us
- The environment has magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club has 120 luxurious appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, and offer a unique blend of comfort
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
How To Apply