Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Ultra-poverty is the most extreme form of poverty. People living in ultra-poverty are forced to make impossible decisions every day, such as choosing between food, medicine or clean water. BRAC’s Ultra-Poor Graduation Programme is a comprehensive set of interventions aimed to enable households to progress along a pathway out of poverty. BRAC is the pioneer of the global Graduation approach, and is supporting the Government of Bangladesh to eliminate ultra-poverty completely from the country by 2030. Join us to build a more inclusive society, where no one is forced to live in ultra-poverty. Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Ensure proper development, accumulation and sharing of knowledge and facilitate efficient and effective internal communications within UPG Programme.
- Produce all kind communication materials for internal and external stakeholders to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message
- Designs and execute various campaigns for key days, themes and priority issues for dissemination in different national and global platform.
- Manage internal and external communication channels like social media platforms, programme’ web pages and media relations as well as create informative and effective press release, press kits, newsletters and related communication materials (short project videos, project briefs, periodic updates, info graph, reports, presentations) as and when required by programme.
- Develop and collate knowledge products including learning materials, concept notes, case studies as agreed.
- Support and coordinate different exposure visits in coordination with different relevant units within and outside the Programme.
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross functional units of UPG Programme as well as relevant BRAC’s departments/programme (UPG Advocacy unit, BRAC’s material development unit, Communications Department etc.)
- Act as the focal point for programme’s information and respond to communication related issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the Programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Additional Job Requirements
- Have knowledge of traditional and new media to manage the communication portfolio and delivery of messages to both internal and external audience and knowledge on communication, creative writing
- Have strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Analytical writing ability for interpretation and communication of complex information to multiple audiences
- Demonstrated ability to understand and contribute to realizing the strategic objective
- Web application and software application
- Independent representation skill in different forum or meeting
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines without compromising the quality of delivery
- Ability to solve problems in complex environment, ability to manage resources efficiently, ability to think strategically and carry out assigned tasks independently
- Acting as a team player and facilitating work;
- Proactive, highly motivated and self-accountable
Masters from Social Science, Communications, Journalism, Media Relation, International Relation or other relevant subjects from any recognised university
Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in communications and documentation preferably in development sector. Experience in knowledge management will be an added advantage.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others.