Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) is a national faith-based organization committed to promoting universal access to quality health care in Kenya since 1946. CHAK is seeking to recruit highly competent, experienced and fit for purpose key personnel in the anticipated five-year contract to continue acceleration of sustainable high-quality comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment services, to achieve the 95-95-95 targets and HIV epidemic control, and transition to a sustainable service delivery model in the Central Kenya region.
Reporting to the STA, the Care and Treatment Lead will coordinate the implementation of the project technical strategy and capacity building for the successful and collaborative implementation of the project.
· Build the technical capacity of the S/CHMT and project regional technical teams to offer integrated supervision and mentorship to the FBHF for high quality, patient centred and comprehensive HIV service delivery;
· Identify training needs for healthcare providers and coordinate the professional capacity building of the staff and S/CHMT;
· Represent CHAK in relevant technical advisory/working groups and professional forums;
· Support and coordinate program evaluation to promote iterative learning, documentation and dissemination of project best practices;
· Provide insight in translating scientific evidence to innovatively improve practice and quality in service delivery;
· Support the design and implementation of QA/QI activities at project supported facilities;
· Work with health care providers, local authorities, community members, and project team members to identify service delivery issues that impede access to care and uptake of services;
· Collaboratively develop the project work plan with project staff, CDC, CHMTs, and other stakeholders, to ensure timely implementation and compliance to the requirements and regulations of the award.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Public Health with a focus on public health, social sciences, or related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
· At least 6 years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health, including at least 3 years focused on HIV prevention, care, and treatment.
· At least 3 years of progressively responsible work experience in technically designing and managing health programs.
· Experience supporting PEPFAR-funded activity, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting.
· Demonstrated written, presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Kenya health systems, as well as international and local NGOs involved in the national response to HIV/AIDS.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their CV and application letter briefly describing his or her motivation for the position and highlight relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com on or before 15th May 2022. Only qualified candidates should apply. Applicants must quote the Position on application Subject.
*Disclaimer: CHAK does not charge money nor engage an agent at any point of the recruitment process**