Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
The Head of Agency Business is responsible for strategy, development and growth of agency business. She/He is also responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs within the department that support the organizations overall strategic direction.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Responsible for business development in agency.
- Responsible for Agency P&L Management.
- In charge of strategy and execution for the purpose of agency business growth.
- Establish key relationships, ensure continued relationship management and value maximization.
- Oversee all agency business initiatives within the department.
- Perform periodic reviews and drive performance of agency business.
- Conduct Market research to identify competitive information on new developments in the market.
- Bring new Agency verticals to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Team leadership, coaching and mentorship
- In charge of quality, compliance and audit issue closures related to agency business.
- Key advisor to business on developmental issues towards agency growth.
- Leadership skills and excellent team player
- Good working experience in agency business.
- Good relationship management skills
- Strong Marketing skills and proven track record of management and business growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of a large organization
- Fluency in English with strong business writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Fraud Management and Risk Assessment in agency