Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No.
Assistant Pension Administrator
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Assistant Pension Administrator, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Team Leader – Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will assist in conserving existing business while providing super service to retirement benefits clients in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manual.
- Business Growth: Assist in conserving existing business and offering alternative products to existing clients e.g. annuity, cross sell and following up/providing leads for new business.
- Relationships Management: Support in building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries.
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate records for the retirement benefits clients (Deposit Administration Clients).
- Customer Care: Support in providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs.
- Implementing Benefits: Support in processing & ensuring timely settlement of payments, issuance of member’s statements, preparing accounts and other benefits within the set service standards.
- Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing summary/ statistical reports of the Retirement Benefits schemes. Also preparing returns in respect of the Retirement Benefits schemes as assigned for submission within the timelines provided.
- Scheme Compliance: Ensuring all schemes are managed and administered in full compliance of existing legislation and that KYCs are in place.
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial or any other related field.
- IT proficient (especially excellent command in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 22nd April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.