Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Training Officer, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Agency Training, Retail Life & Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for delivering Training Courses, Coordination of Training Activities for the Agency network in line with the company’s guidelines.
- Deliver training courses and programs to the Life Company Sales Force.
- Formulate input to training needs analysis and organize training based on it.
- Develop, review and maintain a training curriculum, content materials, manuals, aids and tools relating to the Life Assurance Training.
- Conduct training impact assessment.
- Prepare relevant and timely reports for specific target groups through their respective Managers.
- Ensure the effective scheduling of all training activities and execute all training as per the training calendar.
- Build adequate control mechanisms to ensure optimum number of people covered under each training session.
- Respond to product queries from agents, develop testing and procedures.
- Coordinate COP/ECOP registrations and other educational needs of the agents with the College of Insurance and ensure all payments are made on time.
- Coordinate, train and register all agents in the Life Agency Portal/track the number of agents registered in the portal every new month.
- Track and analyze market training trends by staying current with latest developments in the industry and competitor activities.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Industry Knowledge – Well versed with product knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills & Team Spirit – Ability to work with the sales team and other departments to achieve common objectives
- Bachelor of Commerce or any other related field
- COP/ECOP is Mandatory
- Certified Professional Trainer
- LIMRA/LOMA Certified
Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, Please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 22nd April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.