Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nairobi Post: Posted Today Job requisition id: JR-22835
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Support in the payroll administration
Updating monthly payroll inputs both items of earnings and deductions
▪ Preparation of monthly salary journals; loading salary journals in the financial system and following through with approvals and posting
▪ Preparation of payroll deductions and submitting the same to the payables team
▪ Preparation of statutory returns and submitting the same to the respective government bodies
▪ Preparation of third party reports/deduction schedules and submitting the same to the respective stakeholders
▪ Accurate assessment of loan applications for both company and SACCO loans
▪ Acquiring compliance certificates for NSSF & NHIF
▪ Staff loan creations and IC loan journals processing
▪ Managing staff loan accounts by ensuring proper records are maintained and reconciliations done monthly
▪ Preparation of staff loan statements
▪ Preparation of loan reports for management review
▪ Follow up and collection of outstanding liabilities from respective intermediaries and ex-staff
▪ Liaise with MIMO team and Treasury to ensure timely allocation of all payments received
▪ Ensuring deductions are posted in the UAP-OM Faulu bank account then subsequently to employee loan accounts
▪ Loan balances alignment between UAP-OM and Faulu
▪ Monthly salary ledgers and loan ledgers reconciliations, balance sheet substantiation and CIP attestations
▪ Facilitate Internal and External audits and ensure items identified in the audit process are addressed within the provided timelines
Loan Applications, Payroll, Payroll Deductions
Closing Date:25 April 2022