Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
APIs Lead – ()
The APIs Lead will help create, maintain and grow an API ecosystem that will be the standard way customers (internal and external), merchants and partners leverage the Group’s banking and system capabilities
As part of a multi-functional team:
- Lead a team of developers to create and maintain Equity Groups API and API Management ecosystem
- Maintain the team at a high level of team productivity and velocity by providing inspiration, thought leadership, coaching, mentorship, upskilling and a healthy team dynamic
- Develop, test and maintain robust and highly scalable APIs for internal and external use
- Collaborate with architects, project managers, business analytics, functional experts, other developers and other stakeholders to productize services
- Collaborate with architects, business analysts, integration leads to create an API roadmap that future proofs the organization
- Continuously improve systems and processes
- Provide leadership in adoption of best practices, adoption and use of emerging technologies
- Degree in IT related field
- 4-6 Years experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of integrations
- Proficiency in C# and the .Net ecosystem. Proficiency in Java (Java EE, Spring) a very strong plus
- Competency in cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP, cloud delivery networks and distribution)
- Experience with Security and identity Access Management (e.g., JWT, OAuth2, RBAC, SAML)
- Experience with API Management:
- Analytics & dashboards
- Resource management (metrics on compute, storage, IO, network, throughput and throttling)
- Access management (Security & IAM)
- Observability (logging, reporting)
- Versioning, API roadmap planning
- Ability to evangelize our APIs by creating content, guides and engaging with Developers who consume (or will potentially consume) our APIs
- Sound communication skills especially writing skills
- Proficient in webservices, especially REST and SOAP
- Sound knowledge web technologies such as Ajax, Websockets, Reactive
- Sound knowledge in various software lifecycles
- Competency in testing and testing methodologies