Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head of UX design – ()
The role of a Head of UX design is to drive end-to-end user experience design, including research, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes and validation across multiple products and areas. Working across multiple crossfunctional product teams, the Head of UX will seek to create and influence the creation of the ultimate user experience to create business impact while ensuring a consistent design language.Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
Strategy, Planning & Execution
- At least 6+ years of designing products on web and mobile platforms. Financial institution experience will be an added advantage.
- Must provide a strong work portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding and application of UI best practices.
- Experience setting up user research programs and testing methodologies that drive design decisions.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design, or a similar role.
- Experience using design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator.
Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3 Java script.
- 6 years+ Experience in managing and leading a UX team, playing a senior role either as a Visual designer, Interaction/UI Designer, or UX Researcher
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all these audiences is an absolute necessity.
- 6 years+ of leading and inspiring design teams.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Interpersonal and people skills that facilitate smooth interactions between himself and all the parties as well as enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings.
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, detail oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
May 5, 2022