Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Product Manager Consumer Lending
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital S&L Product Management, the role holder is responsible for driving the growth and performance of the bank’s lending product portfolio to achieve our vision and impact.
The role holder will support the Product Management team by defining product requirements, conducting market research on competing products and customer feedback to improve our product portfolio.
- Drive growth and performance of the bank’s digital lending products through customer acquisition, driving usage and collections as well as improving the experience of assigned products.
- Define and articulate the assigned products portfolio requirements, consumer and market trends as well as exploring areas for growth.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the bank’s products to competitors’ products within the financial services industry.
- Coordinate the implementation of consumer engagement activities of assigned products portfolio in partnership with marketing and customer experience to drive customer engagement to grow Net Promoter Score & reduce Customer Effort Score as per set KPIs.
- Identify, document, and recommend opportunities for growth of the assigned product portfolio.
- Create use cases and detailed product roadmap documents to articulate desired features and functionalities to technology and vendors for implementation.
- Provide training and product awareness to product support teams including customer facing and back-office support teams.
- Liaise with vendors & technology teams to ensure correct definition, documentation, and implementation of product requirements for new products and customizations of existing products to meet specific customer needs.
- Identify, document & implement changes for process improvement, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technology, risk and compliance, credit and other departments.
- Support teams that track and manage product performance metrics and financial models ensuring that product delivery stays on track and on budget.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Professional qualifications in Product Management, Project Management, AGILE Practices.
- 4 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years’ experience in product management & business development supporting the delivery of digital consumer and business products in a high growth environment.
- Experience in Project Management/ Delivery in the Financial Services, Sales & Service sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.