Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Customer Support
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Value Management, the job holder is responsible for the last mile customer, merchant, and agent support for all digital products. He/ She will also be responsible for customer support related to DFS services to branches; subsidiaries, corporate services, insurance (i.e., Service Management, Platform Delivery, Client Service, Demand Management, issue resolution, etc.) interaction between DFS and the Bank. They will work with other training managers for Customer knowledge and training across the bank.
- Support Corporate, Retail and subsidiaries in all DFS customer related services.
- Ensuring uptime on all DFS customer touching/points/systems. This includes but not limited to service management, platform delivery, client service/demand management.
- Responsible for DFS customer support to the branches for all digital channels – TMP, RFM for issue resolution, PINs, training and onboarding challenges including vendor management.
- Participate in the user acceptance tests of DFS customer solutions and regression tests after every deployment.
- Feed insights from customer feedback to product team for product development & UI/UX improvements, analysis team to deep dive RCAs, marketing to resolve communication gaps etc.
- Drives Customer-Focused Practices: Uses understanding of customer needs to institute processes, procedures, partnerships, performance expectations, and training that will improve customer satisfaction and prevent service issues from occurring.
- Customer Support- Orchestrate the Final resolution stop (deep dive on issues) of merchants, agents & customer issues via branches, corporate, CX. Resolve key accounts issues for customers & merchants – reversals, system issues, equipment.
- Proactive engagement & training of branches, CX, merchants, agents & partners to drive uptake of new products. Includes monitoring & teething issues closure. UATs for new services & co-ordinate branch support from inception to launch.
- DFS New Products / Attributes Enhancement Training of CX, operation and customer experience teams, retail staff and corporate.
- Create customer engagement programs that keep the banks NPS score at a high, through daily interactions with both internal and external customers and making recommendations for user experience changes and improvements.
- Handle Vooma daily queries including creation of users and ensure SLA of 24 hours resolution both internally and externally and escalate challenges to SLA.
- Coordinate with marketing and other support functions to ensure seamless execution of the digital GTM for DFS from a training and customer experience standpoint.
- Support the Merchant and Agents teams by ensuring all their customer touch points are working and back-end support is facilitated and given across all customer experience touch points.
- Market surveys on how digital products are faring in the market and feeding back to the product development and growth teams for enhancements.
- Develop and Embed customer engagement tracking tools & KPIs (NPS, CES).
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Data Science, Business, or related field.
- 6 years relevant work experience with at least 5 years’ experience in customer value management.
- 3 years’ experience in a management role.
- Experience in the delivery of customer service in mobile financial products and services in a high growth environment handling customer, agents & merchants.
- Experience in Mobile Money or Payments or Lending Platform Support.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.