Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Government, Parastatals & NGOs
The position is responsible for engaging and onboarding Government bodies and departments (Central and Country), Parastatals, NGOs & managing regulatory bodies onto the bank’s digital platform to drive for G2P, C2B, B2C and B2B payments.
- Coordinate, develop and manage the team especially cross-functional members that enable him/her to deliver on the units set targets
- Deliver the unit’s revenue, deposits, recruitment, NPS and CES targets
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships with Government (Central and County) and Regulatory bodies to drive adoption of the bank’s digital platform for payments and disbursements.
- Work with NGOs to understand their requirements for disbursements, wallet management and funds transfers in an open ecosystem to provide solutions that guarantee effective use of funds, verification, and evaluation.
- Develop and provide custom made solutions for partners and their value chains to ensure great customer experience when paying, saving, borrowing, and transferring funds so as to drive for C2B, B2C, B2B payments/collections on the bank’s digital platform.
- Manage all tendering, contract negotiations including commercials and execution of the same.
- Work with the Technology, Marketing, Retail, Corporate and DFS C &G teams on deployment and commercialization of aligned products/services.
- Work closely with product development teams internally and externally to proactively build new use cases or new joint ventures for onboarded customers and their value chains to ensure better customer & user experience.
- Ensure compliance to signed off Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to achieve acceptable NPS and CES as per set targets.
- Own and ensure compliance to all DFS policies and processes in the execution of all tasks by self and team.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or related field.
- 8 years relevant work experience with at least 4 years in relationship management handling Key Accounts Management / Enterprise Business Sales/Government Sales/B2B Sales or Business Development in FMCG, Telcos or IT firms.
- 4 years managing teams, networking, and influencing effectively within and without the organization to drive the agenda of both the customer and that of the organization.
- Experience in Mobile Money or Payments or Lending Platform Support.
- Experience in Credit Analysis & Lending.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with dability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
You must be logged in to post a comment.