Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Social Enterprises & Agribusiness
The role is responsible for socializing and getting adoption of the bank’s digital platform and gateway by social enterprises (health, education, and religious institutions) as well as agribusiness and their value chains so as to drive payments, collections, disbursements, savings and loans.
- Effectively supervise account executives to ensure solid lead generations and closures.
- Deliver revenue, deposits, recruitment, NPS and CES targets.
- Sell the bank’s digital platform and gateway to health institutions and their value chains (pharmacies, laboratories etc.) as the primary payments/collections and transfer partner.
- Drive for adoption of the bank’s digital payments system as the preferred school fees collection and disbursement partner and expand services and features to the overall education value chain partners i.e. HELB, Stationary Vendors, Bookshops, Uniform distributors, Food suppliers etc.
- Map out the customer journeys and value chains for Agricultural partners and offer payment, merchant and/or financing solutions both downstream and upstream whether for inputs or for final produce by formulating solutions across sectoral divides.
- Work with religious institutions to develop and deploy for them solutions that address their needs for collections both within and from the diaspora, disbursement of support and development funds and the digitization of their activities.
- Manage all processes and documentation for onboarding, integration and roll out including tendering, and contract negotiation.
- Interface with Technology, Marketing, Retail, Corporate and DFS C &G teams on customer onboarding and the commercialization of aligned products/services.
- Work with product team and technology team to ensure efficient customer journeys that make use of deployed or to be deployed services seamless.
- Monitor signed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure NPS and CES are as per set targets.
- Provide post-deployment relationship management and bring together relevant stakeholders to address any arising issues.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or related field.
- 6 years in relationship management handling Key Accounts Management / Enterprise Business Sales/Government Sales/B2B Sales or Business Development in FMCG, Telcos or IT firms.
- 3 years managing teams, networking, and influencing effectively within and without the organization to drive the agenda of both the customer and that of the organization.
- Experience in Mobile Money or Payments or Lending Platform Support.
- Experience in Credit Analysis & Lending.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.