Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager, Digital Product Development
Reporting to the Head, Product Development, the role holder is responsible for delivery of products in line with the digital road maps aligned to organizational objectives and strategic goals. The role holder will also be responsible for leading a team to deliver new and enhanced functionalities through the agreed product road map with internal, vendors and partners.
- Champion and gain buy-in for the strategy, product vision and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management.
- Manage all the initiatives that will deliver the roadmap both internal and other vendor related products within the division.
- Define product requirements for customization and new products to meet specific customer needs and liaise with the technical team to ensure correct implementation
- Interaction with senior level management in other teams to help champion new ideas and ensure appropriate size and scope of proposed action plans while demonstrating excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget expectations and strategy.
- Project manage the delivery of new functionality and system enhancements to the market, including specification documentation, testing (from system, user to pilot / in-market phases), documentation of processes & procedures up to launch/commercialization phase.
- Identify, document & implement changes for process improvement arising from audits, staff & customer feedback, and compliance, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technology and other departments.
- Support the Commercialization & Growth (C&G) and Partnerships & New Ventures (PNV) teams or any other relevant teams e.g., commercial teams – retail, treasury, corporate banking in developing sector specific products in line with the bank’s strategy
- Undertake coaching and mentoring for team members and provide leadership in execution of division strategy.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Technology, or any related field.
- Professional qualifications in any one of the following: Product Management, Project Management, AGILE Practices.
- 8 years relevant work experience with at least 4 years in Product Development, Management and Delivery of Consumer products a high growth environment.
- Experience in Project Delivery/ Management.
- Experience building relationships, networks & managing teams.
- Experience in the Financial Services, Sales & Service sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.