Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager Digital S&L Product Management
Reporting to the Head, Product Development, the role holder is responsible for management of the bank’s Digital Savings and Lending products portfolio as well as supporting execution of the bank’s long-term strategy to achieve our vision.
The role holder is a subject matter expert in financial services and payments with significant product management experience and will partner with cross-functional teams to set key objectives and deliver results.
- Define the bank’s digital savings and lending product portfolio strategy ensuring alignment to the division and the bank’s overall strategy to deliver set KPIs and seek peer and senior management alignment.
- Develop commercial models that directly impact top-line revenue and bottom-line operating costs while delivering best in class product experiences across our channels
- Coordinate the implementation of activities across assigned products in partnership with marketing and customer experience to drive customer engagement to grow NPS & reduce CES, grow product as per set KPIs
- Daily drive of the assigned lending portfolio performance in partnership with Strategy, Credit and Lending Risk teams to ensure customer uptake, utilization of limits, limits management, reduction in attrition & churn and effective recovery of customers with CVM teams.
- Deliver savings targets by defining activities to engage and retain deposits from both individuals and businesses within the wallets, tills, and bank accounts.
- Liaise with the vendors & technology teams to ensure correct definition, implementation, and documentation of product requirements for new products and customizations of existing to meet specific customer needs.
- Identify, document & implement changes for process improvement, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technology and other departments
- Interpret and analyze product performance, customer insights and market research data to evaluate ideas, suggestions and make recommendations to drive growth.
- Undertake coaching and mentoring for team members and provide leadership in execution of the division’s strategy.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology, or related field.
- Professional qualifications in any one of the following: Product Management, Project Management, AGILE Practices.
- 8 years relevant work experience with at least 4 years in Product Management and delivery of Consumer & Business products in a high growth environment.
- Experience in Project Delivery/ Management.
- Experience building relationships, networks & managing teams.
- Experience in the Financial Services, Sales & Service sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.