Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager, Power Systems
The role is responsible for managing (developing and maintaining) Power systems (Generators, UPSs, ACs, inverters, Electrical Installations and Stabilizers) within all Bank premises by ensuring all systems are up and running with no service interruption.
- Manage all power systems activities and provide work direction and supervision to power systems staff.
- Maintain optimal working conditions for all Power Systems (Generators, UPSs, Stabilizers, Inverters, Electrical installations, and air conditioning systems) within the bank premises by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs, scheduling repairs, coordinating shutdowns and installations.
- Ensuring that power systems and air conditioning systems meet the requirements of the data centres and all the banking facilities to prevent business downtime and data loss.
- Plan power systems projects by determining specifications, selecting contractors, establishing installation schedules; planning shutdowns and installations, integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements.
- Manage power systems projects by supervising installations and resolving design issues.
- Maintain a register of all safety checks undertaken on power systems and air conditioning systems to ensure that identified risks are dealt with to prevent future risks.
- Developing and maintaining a register of evaluations of power sources and Uninterrupted Power Supply equipment used by the bank to ensure continued appropriateness.
- Receiving, registering, and progressing investigations and evaluations of new equipment proposed for programme use.
- Monitoring the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment and initiating reordering when necessary.
- Tracking, analysing, and improving key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Provide power systems support to KCB Bank Group subsidiaries as and when required.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Power Engineering or related field.
- Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya is a requirement.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management will be added advantage.
- 8 years in electrical installation design and implementation including switchgear with at least 4 years in management/ supervisory position.
- 5 years’ experience in power backup solutions and concepts.
- Experience in project management; customer service relations, contracting and SLA management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.