Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Manager, Project Management Office
The candidate will be responsible for working closely with the project team members and leads to help deliver strategic organizational projects efficiently. The business analysts will seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity and is tasked to streamline user requirements and deliver quality, on time and on budget projects.
- Scope and facilitate process engineering projects / initiatives for assigned projects portfolio in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Communicate to management on root cause issues causing conflict with the intended process execution and recommended solutions.
- Participating in product development and implementation by analyzing data and financial requirements for new products, channel developments or new IT investments.
- Manage Changes to project scope activities to drive framework adoption.
- Support delivery of continuous organizational process re-engineering / change strategy across business units.
- Monitor and train internal users on newly implemented systems to heighten awareness of new systems.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors.
- Provide regular progress reports to management and facilitation of stakeholder’s meetings and workshops.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of status reports to all stakeholders.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- Review scope of work and project initiation documents.
- Review user requirements for completeness.
- Review the impact and approve change requests during the project cycle.
- Review the UAT pass rate as per the exit criteria for the project Go live.
University degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Project Management related field with minimum of Second-Class Honors, Upper Division.
- At least 2 years in a Projects Management Position or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Experience in business analysis or a related role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent external and internal communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Project Management professional (PMP/PRINCE II certification)
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form below
- Send your application from to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by: 26th Apr, 2022