Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TEMPORARY HIV TESTING SERVICES(HTS) COUNSELLOR – DREAMS IE II PROJECT
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an African-led and Africa based international research institute committed to conducting high quality and policy relevant multidisciplinary research. Our research addresses important development issues and challenges facing sub-Saharan Africa in areas such as education, population, health, aging, urbanization and wellbeing. Our goal is to generate evidence for meaningful action, engage with policy makers in the region to disseminate our research findings, influence policy decisions, and improve the quality of life in Africa.
The APHRC invites applications for HIV Testing Services (HTS) Counsellor to provide HTS services for the DREAMS Impact Evaluation II Study in Korogocho and Viwandani.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be involved in the following activities:
1. Offer pre and post-test HTS counseling services to project participants
2. Offer referral/linkage to care and treatment services to participants as need arises
3. Complete the relevant project HTS tracking forms
4. Keep updated records of work
5. Safeguard all assigned project documents and equipment
6. Report in a timely manner project related issues to the supervisor for quick and effective troubleshooting
7. Undertake other related activities assigned by the supervisor and project manager.
1. Diploma in Nursing, Counseling, or its equivalent from a recognized institution
2. Recognized training and certification in HTS (NASCOP)
3. Proficiency in computer applications
4. Have strong interpersonal and communications skills-fluent in English and Swahili (oral and written)
5. Experience working in informal settlements
6. Must be available full time for training and during the entire study period.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV with contacts of three referees, via firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th April, 2022. Please indicate on the subject line of the email “HTS Counsellor – DREAMS IE II project”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
APHRC and Flexi Personnel are equal opportunity employers and are committed to the protection of vulnerable persons.