Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Opening date: April 11, 2022 Vacancy No: CGHR/271/03/22
The Kenya Medical Research Institute is committed to providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and gain technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030. The KEMRI Internship
Program (KIP) seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to working in the research industry. After the planned 6 months (non–renewable) internship program, the candidates will have gained practical workplace experience to enable them to have a competitive edge in their job search.
CGHR HIV–Research Division Kisumu has internship opportunity as stated below:
Position: One (1)
Location: Kisumu County
Reports to: Senior Administrative Officer
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration/Management/Commerce, Human Resource Management, Finance & Economics, Procurement or any related field.
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
• Proficiency in computer applications
In addition, the applicants must:
1. Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age
2. Should have graduated and obtained the relevant final degree certificate
3. Provide a Certificate of good conduct
4. Appointment is for a period of one (1) year non–renewable and is subject to availability of funds.
5. A stipend will be paid but successful candidates will cater for their own transport, accommodation, and upkeep during this period.
6. Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover.
7. KEMRI/the project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
Applications should include the following:
•Letter of Application indicating vacancy number
•Current Resume or CV with names and contact information (telephone and e–mail address)
•Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
How To Apply
All the applications to be done through KEMRI Website http://www.kemri.go.ke/e recruitment – E–Recruitment Portal on or before 1st May 2022 latest 5.00 p.m.
Please visit the KEMRI web site http://www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; WOMEN AND DISABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI/CDC AND DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TO RELEVANT AUTHORITY.
Only short–listed candidates will be contacted.