Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Resource Mobilization Officer
JOB GRADE KEPROBA 5
Basic Salary Scale: 89,000 x 4,500 – 93,500 x 6,000 – 99,500 x 6,000 – 105,500 x 6,000 – 111,500 x 6,000 – 117,500 x 8,000 – 125,500 x 8,000 – 133,500
House Allowance: Ksh. 35,000
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 8,000
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail
- Conducting research on potential donors/partners
- Developing data collection tools
- Preparing project proposals for funding agencies
- Updating donor databases to record their contacts and preference information
- Maintaining a network of donor contacts
- Collecting information, data, market research, and analysis of donor trends
- Sensitizing and training team members on fund raising, communications skills and strategies
- Organizing events for partnership building between implementers and potential partners
- Drafting business plan and writing reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Communications, Marketing, Public
- Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, International Relations, Public Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, and Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, Commerce or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in Resource Mobilization in either public service or private sector;
- Minimum KCSE C+ (Plus) or its equivalent
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks;
- Be proficient in Computer applications; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the detailed qualifications, job description and the Job Application Form from the ‘careers’ section at www.brand.ke. All duly completed Job Application Forms should be submitted to email@example.com attaching copies of certificates, National ID, relevant documents and testimonials not later 6th May 2022 at 5.00pm.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the right candidates.
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.