Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES (Closing 29th, April, 2022)
MEDICAL SPECIALIST I (4 POSTS)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Job Group “Q”
Salary: Kshs 99,900 X 5,010 –104,910 X 5,240 –110,150 X 5,500 –115,650 X 5,780 –121,430 X 6,070 –127,500 X 6,370 –133,870 p.m
Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Developing and coordinating implementation of health standards,guidelines and protocols.
- Undertaking specialized diagnosis,care,treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Assessing employees fitness for continuation of work,age assessment and medical practice among others.
- Planning and managing national healthcare programs at the implementation level directed towards improvement of health services in the country.
- Developing intervention activities or programs for training of health staff in field of Community Health and Health Management
- Promoting international Health Relations
- Monitoring and evaluating health projects and programmes.
- Providing guidance,training and development of professional staff in clinical practice speciality
- Coordinating outreach activities and services.
- Designing and undertaking research, as well as Coordinating Health research
- Analyzing,utilizing and disseminating research findings in planning activities to improve service delivery.
- Initiating development of an appropriate Health Information management system.
- Coordinating provision of quality healthcare and adherence to health standards.
- Providing specifications for procurement of health supplies and commodities; and
- Coordinating training and development and performance management
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Master degree in any of the following fields: Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Epidemiology, or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Valid practising lincense from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications enclosing duly filled Makueni County Job Application Form, current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and National Identity Card/Valid Kenyan Passport should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 29th April, 2022.
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board website; makuenipsb.go.ke
- Candidates should attach relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card/Valid Kenyan Passport, practice licence and professional registration certificate (where necessary)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification.
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD