Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I. Job Details
Job Title: Invoicing Clerk
Reporting: Supervisor Dispatch Manager
II. Job Purposes
The primary job function of the Invoicing clerk is to ensure timely and accurate processing of documents in dispatch of products to internal and external customers.
III. Scope of Service
- Invoicing – Raise timely, accurate and complete invoices against purchase orders.
- Inter Branch Transfers – Raise timely, accurate and complete IBT’s against warehouse requisitions.
- Identify and resolve clerical errors when they occur.
- General Administrative tasks – Facilitate audits and checking inventory.
- Record filing.
- Respond to general customer calls when needed.
- Receiving – Assist in physical receiving, verification of products as they are delivered.
- Stock Take – Participate in stock takes at the warehouse and at the branches when called upon.
IV. Key Performance Indicators
- Timely, accurate and completeness of document processing.
V. Job Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in a business-related field
- Experience in data entry.
- Experience in dispatch processes desired.
Skills / Leadership
- Analytical and statistical skills
- Excellent communication, organization, planning and attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is continually changing.
VI. Key Interations
Key Internal Contacts
- Dispatch Manager.
- Planning, Purchasing and Merchandising Manager
- Area Retail Managers
- Retail Store Managers
Key External Contacts
- Brand Representatives
- Inventory Suppliers
How to Apply
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th April 2022