Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Office Assistant will assist the staff members in administration, coordination and support of all program needs/activities
- Serve as the receptionist, welcoming visitors to the office
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Organize for shipment of mail using local courier to Nairobi office – receipts, invoices for DA1 processing etc.
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies
- Ensure that all doors and windows are locked at end of business each day
- Prepare staff tea as needed
- Support the Chief of Party and Finance and Admin Director on all logistical arrangements and help in monitoring accurate distribution of commodities
- Maintain servicing of office equipment and office items
- Make travel and hotel reservations of office staff and official RTI visiting staff
- Provide assistance to office staff with expense claims
- Facilitate office cleaning
- Make hotel bookings for staff traveling in the region
- Support meeting plans
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and minutes from staff meetings
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Perform any other administrative duties assigned by the COP and Finance and Admin Director
Minimum Required Education & Experience
3 years of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Diploma in Front Office or Business Administration is an added advantage.
Skills & Abilities
Skills and abilities required to perform the essential job duties of this job are listed below. An addendum that clarifies additional skills and abilities for incumbents in this job may be used in addition to this description
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to obtain proper security clearances as noted by contracts