Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Simba Corporation’s roots are deeply entrenched in the values of hard work and there is a strong sense of team. Since our beginnings in 1948, we have expanded our people base, seeking out strong, capable candidates to fulfill the various mandates available in our ever-expanding corporate family. The sense of duty is mutual: even large companies have to provide value to the talent they attract. We provide a working environment that is challenging, dynamic and inclusive; where learning and growing is a symbiotic process for both Simba and its staff.
Parts Sales Advisor
Responsible for parts & accessory sales through retail counter and workshop, as well as handling customer inquiries and generating quotations.
- Parts sales to new and existing customers using ERP system.
- Responsible for achieving the individual targets through aggressive upselling of parts & accessories.
- Answer walk-in customers, electronic inquiries, and follow up on the completion of sales.
- Generate new sales to irregular and inactive customers through cold calling.
- Submit VOR order parts list to Parts Ordering Analyst for prompt action.
- Follow up on VOR Orders, regularly update customers & service backorders.
- Register lost sales on ERP with the view of minimizing future stock-outs & improved fill rate.
- Responsible for archiving of parts documents (Invoices, LPOs & Special Orders Parts deposits receipts).
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before COB 5/3/2022. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.
Recruitment and selection is systematic and effective – we give equal opportunity to all applicants.