Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Data Security Architect’s primary responsibility will be to design measures to protect the corporate data from leakage. Provide requirements for implementation strategic direction and business requirements.
The Data Security Architect’s will ensure data loss protection design is well coordinated to archive full data protection on systems, network, infrastructure, and cloud, remote workers, contractors and vendors.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Design best in class archiect for the deployment of Data security modernization program
- Designing, developing data-specific security policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensuring data migration doesn’t violate regulations
- Design the architecture for data protection/data loss prevention and collaborate with cyber security operations team to improve incident management processes
- Recommending and supporting the integration of new data security enhancements into existing solutions
- Determining security designs, requirements based on business strategies, requirements, and security standards such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27000 series PKI standards, etc.
- Designing and Developing data security controls to meet security compliance and regulatory needs such as PCI-DSS,GDPR, HIPAA,SOX etc.
- Providing technical direction on all areas of data security, including strategy, architecture roadmap, policies, standards, procedures, and governance.
- Leading the Architecture, design and implementation guidance for Data Security program including techniques such as data obfuscation, masking, tokenization, encryption technologies.
- Providing guidance to technical teams on architectural, design, procedural best practices for data security in hybrid environments (on-prem and cloud-based such as AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Developing security best practices for integrations between data producers, data lake, data consumers, API, and application integrations
- Designing & architect data protection mechanisms for protecting data at rest and data in transit
- Develop data security best practices for protecting corporate data in M365 cloud
- Understand information security trends, local laws of data regulation and governance
- Document and communicate security solution roadmap to head of department and the bsuiness
Knowledge and Experience
- A Degree or its equivalent in Information Technology, Data Security, Enterprise security governance Management, Information Security, Management Information System, Computing, or similar area of study
- Relevant industry certifications in information security program and governance as well as PMP will be an added advantage
- Have good understanding of dataware house and Big data modelling
- Minimum of two (1) years of computer information technology experience.
- Minimum of Four (2) years of experience engineering and designing IT security solutions
- Good understanding all the information security data governance domain
- Experience of identifying and managing technology security risk
- Certification like CISSP, CISA, CCISO, SABSA will be of advantage
Key Critical Competencies
- Understand local laws and international information security standard and frameworks
- Excellent negotiation, and written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of enterprise application development security controls
May 10, 2022