Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Network Security Architect will be responsible for designing, development and implementation of Network security controls to reduce information security risk and attack surface. He/ she will work closely with the Network engineering team to understand current implementation of network infrastructure, revamp projects and plans.
The Network Security Architect ensures network security management conform to Equity Policies, procedures and standards and will be involved in emergency incident response to provide deep knowledge of network traffic to the Security Operation team
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Formulate and develop enterprise network security architectures (e.g., people, processes, technology
- Responsible for the definition of a high-level target network security architecture which offers the best solution for risk mitigation, performance, economics and customer experience
- Definition and creation of supporting architectural principles, requirements and policies to provide a common body of reference artefacts to various managed service partners
- Ensuring strategy and architecture is executed via the appropriate solution delivery teams and overseeing it through to ensure that business benefit is realised
- Technical architectural governance of network security architecture from end devices (servers, hosts, user equipment etc.) extending to all the transport network touch points
- Lead and take part in trials of innovative technology, based on strategic needs
- Making sure that network segments, network security elements such as Firewalls, Anti-DDOS, IPS, Web Application Firewall, Network Internal traffic security, security SPAN traffic and Out of Bound, etc. are designed and implemented optimally to secure our infrastructure perimeter and entry points
- Design and document cloud network security architecture and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Network
- Take part in the definition of the Strategy for network security. This includes justification through analysis, SWOT, proof of concept, business case, interactions with Transport and Security Design, etc.
- To challenge and gain support from the business for the network security strategy, adapting with future company aspirations, security obligations, and new services
- Prepare the organization for zero trust network security
Knowledge and Experience
- A Degree or its equivalent in Information Technology, Network Security, Enterprise Network Management, Information Security, Management Information System Computing, Engineering or similar area of study
- Relevant industry certifications in IP networking and security (eg. CCIE, CISM, CRISC)
- Minimum of 3 years in Networking and security management
- Public Cloud networks solution experience
- Experince in Telco will be an added advantage
- Experience with implementing architecture to support Cyber Security Essentials Plus, ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certification
- Experience of identifying and managing technology security risk
- Up-to-date knowledge of future IP and network security technologies, equipment and their benefits
- Ability to know when to implement solutions with consideration to the wider impacts i.e. risk, cost, customer impact, timescales, etc.
- Widespread knowledge of different IP and network security vendors and solutions, and managed services
- Excellent knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile and data centre networks, the security threat landscape and relevant security mitigations
- Experience of defining network security architectural principles and policy; and governing their implementation (particularly zoning policy within IT network transport environments)
- Significant experience of operating in a Governance and Architecture role; or a Design role having end-to-end responsibility and spanning multiple technology domains
- Ability to steer solutions based on the overall architecture without dictating the detailed design delivery
- Experience of working in a technology based role and interfacing to a varied number of internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic and architectural knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience in Network threat management
- Experience in managing and maintaining relationships within an organisation, with vendors and customers
- Ability to simplify analysis and present results clearly at all levels of the business – including at senior management team level
Key Critical Competencies
- Excellent negotiation, and written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience in Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, Firewall
- Cloud Security Components (NSG, Application Gateway, DNS)
- Deep understanding or routing, Voice, Network segmentation and zoning
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of Bank’s infrastructure, networks and systems
- Some knowledge of Telco convergence, FinTech network traffic consumption
May 10, 2022