Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Bar Tender’s primary responsibility is to exceed all expectations of all Internal and External Guests. Facilitating an excellent guest experience in the outlet by ensuring exceptional products and services at all times.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
- Demonstrates Fairmont’s Service Plus Standards in all interactions
- Mixes and prepares a wide range of beverage items.
- Greets all guests and colleagues in a warm and sincere manner and always adopts a positive attitude to keep the team spirit at its highest.
- To ensure that all guests leave the outlet with a lasting positive experience and impression of the outlet.
- Should be punctual, efficient, and above all courteous – assuming a pleasing and helpful attitude towards each guest.
- To have pride in his/her appearance and personal hygiene, making sure that his/her uniform and shoes are always of the highest standard.
- Has a genuine desire to provide an unparalleled guest experience.
- To handle any guest feedback in an appropriate manner ensuring the guest leaves the outlet completely satisfied. If unable to correct the situation the colleague must inform supervisors or managers in order to facilitate service recovery.
- Checks and sets-up bar and equipment, places bottles in the proper place, prepares adequate mise-en-place to be used during the shift.
- To report to duty punctually, in full uniform according to appearance and grooming standards.
- To demonstrate a complete understanding of Restaurant Policies & Procedures and Service Standards as outlined in the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- To make and serve drinks in accordance with liquor laws.
- To maintain a clean and safe work and dining environment.
- To have full knowledge of available menus of the restaurant.
- To be aware of safety in the bar, to have complete understanding of adhere to the company’s policy regarding fire, hygiene and safety.
- Maintain an accurate reasonable inventory, completing nightly and monthly inventory counts.
- To order, stock, and control all necessary par stock levels.
- Ensures that licensing hours and laws are strictly followed.
- Monitoring Freezers and Refrigerators, should any problems occur it must be reported to the technical services.
- To ensure that costs are kept to a minimum by controlling wastage and breakage.
- To read the notice board and logbook on a daily basis.
- To identify any training sessions as scheduled without fail.
- Occasional Duties/Projects as assigned to you by the Outlet Manager or Food & Beverage Director/Asst. Food & Beverage Director may be assigned to you periodically.
- Follows Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards
- Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Reports suspicious people, parcels, and behaviors to Security
- Ensures adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics
Your experience and skills include
- Certificate in food and beverage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must have good knowledge of beverages and cocktails
How To Apply