Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
The main responsibility of the Supervisor, is to be involved in day to day operations, ensuring that all standard procedures, rules and regulations, the quality of service and sequence of service are highly implemented and emphasized by the colleagues. He/She facilitates all guest needs and expectations in by providing exceptional service. The Supervisor is responsible for the entire operation in the absence of the Manager or Assistant Manager. He/she will support any activities of the management.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensures that the standards of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts are maintained and highly implemented
- Supervises, coordinates and gives directions to the team
- Updating all Colleague Logs/ Files
- Participate in service as necessary in accordance with Restaurant/Bar needs
- Control stocks for daily use in the restaurant to ensure service requirement of the Cascades/Bridges are met
- Control breakage, waste and spoilage
- Ensuring Safe and Healthy work environment for all the Guests and the Colleagues
- Maintaining Restaurant’s cleanliness as well as ensuring to log on maintenance needs.
- Checking of expiry dates and non-dated products on daily basis
- Schedules Guest Reservations and arranges for private function or special party
- Checked opening and closing duties assigned to all the colleague
- Follows Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards
- Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Must be guest-oriented and colleague oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Minimum 5 years in Food and beverage department
- Must have atleast Diploma in hotel management
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must be computer literate and analytical
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & passionate to grow with us
- The environment has magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club has 120 luxurious appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, and offer a unique blend of comfort,
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
How To Apply