Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Human Resources & Administration Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
HR Business Partner
Reporting To: Human Resources Director
Overall Job Purpose
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing advisory and consultative services on HR issues, HR administration and solutions to the Business Units.The role holder also performs HR generalists’ tasks.
- Driving a high performance culture through a robust performance management process.
- Overseeing implementation of HRpolices in the Business Unit in consultation with the Chief HR & Corporate Services Officer.
- Embraces policies guided by the employment law as well as other regulatory authorities such as, OSH, IRA and RBA such that the business is clear of possible labour ligation issues
- Conducting employee surveys and implementing the output.
- In liaison with the HR Systems Administrator analysing and monitoring leave schedules for all staff within the respective Business Unit and reporting to the Chief HR & Corporate Services Officer.
- Maintaining up-to-date human resources records and statistics on HR Data analysis and management reporting for the Business Unit in liaison with the HR Analytics Officer.
- Conducting the annual training needs assessment in liaison with the Talent Learning and Development Manager to determine staff training needs aligned to the Talent, Learning and Development strategy;
- Handling disciplinary issues in the Business Unit.
- Coordinating the Performance Management process in the Business Units in liaison with the Rewards and Benefits Officer.
- Coordinating the employee Health and Safety programs in liaison with the OSH committee.
- Participating in development of policies and processes which are aligned to the business needs.
- Managing end to end recruitment and selection of employees in liaison with the Recruitment Officer. This will include signing of new employee contracts, conducting orientation and induction process, ensuring job descriptions and performance agreements are issued for all new staff within the respective Business Units.
- Conducting performance appraisals on the positions supervised.
- Preparing annual departmental budgets & cost of employment projections.
- In charge of HR management reports and HR board papers.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) or a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of four (4) years as HR Business Partner.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong people-management skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
11 May 2022