Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head Product Development
Reporting to the Director, Digital Financial Services, the role is responsible for managing the development of digital products; review of strategic business challenges and provide support to Heads of Departments on building digital solutions, compile and schedule requests for mobile digital products and services; maintain product store and the roadmap. This role leads products development focused on driving adherence and consistency in the process which includes analysis, documentation, activities for enhancements, maintenance and creating a customer focused, self-service and digitally enabled user experience.
- Develop the bank’s digital product strategy vision and roadmaps while developing short, medium and long-term features to achieve the bank’s overall strategy.
- Champion and gain buy-in for the digital strategy, product vision and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management.
- Development of superior user experience and processes on the bank’s digital channels.
- Execute product implementation between Business, Operations, Technology & all third parties.
- Support product launches to ensure go-to market plans are effective and will deliver the planned performance indicators – financial and customer targets.
- Develop work plans for new and improved capabilities, together with internal and external partners and maintain service levels agreements with relevant functions and third parties.
- Share input for budget forecast as well as develop and manage Capex & Opex budgets
- Motivate, coach, mentor and develop a high performing product development team.
- Effectively manage the product development team and assigned resources through effective performance monitoring.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related field from a recognized university
- Certification Digital Product Development/ Project Management/ AGILE Methodologies and Practices.
- At least 10 years managerial experience in leading digital product development and managing teams, with at least seven years relevant work experience with specific experience in: digital Product development, delivery of mobile financial products and services in a high growth environment, building relationships, networks & Managing teams, project management/relationship management, mobile Money or payments or lending platform support and credit analysis & lending.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.