Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Agents & Merchants Support
The job holder is responsible for the last mile merchant and agent support for all digital products. The job holder is responsible for Merchants and Agents support related to DFS services to branches; subsidiaries, corporate services, insurance (i.e., Service Management, Platform Delivery, Client Service, Demand Management, issue resolution, etc.) interaction between DFS and the Bank. They will work with other training managers for Customer knowledge and training across the bank.
- Ensuring uptime on all DFS Merchants & Agents customer touching/points/systems. This includes but not limited to service management, platform delivery, client service/demand management.
- Responsible for DFS Merchant & Agents support to the branches for all digital channels – TMP, RFM for issue resolution, PINs, training, and onboarding challenges including vendor management.
- Ensure all merchants & agents are effectively set up on Vooma portal to have visibility of commissions, float levels, map how to drive activity and leverage CX teams to drive onboarding & usage across all levels of partners.
- Participate in the user acceptance tests of DFS customer solutions and regression tests after every deployment.
- Customer Support- Orchestrate the Final resolution stop (deep dive on issues) of merchants & agents customer issues via branches, corporate, CX.
- Proactive engagement & training of branches, CX, merchants, agents & partners to drive uptake of new products. Includes monitoring & teething issues closure. UATs for new services & co-ordinate branch support from inception to launch.
- DFS New Products / Attributes Enhancement Training of CX, operation and customer experience teams, retail staff and corporate.
- Schedule and deploy Agents & Merchant engagement Forums to achieve target DFS NPS and CES scores.
- Align joint campaigns with partners based on data sharing to align activities that connect.
- Handle Vooma Agents and Merchants daily queries and ensure SLA of 24 hours resolution both internally and externally and escalate challenges to SLA.
- Support the Merchant and Agents teams by ensuring all their customer touch points are working and back-end support is facilitated and given across all customer experience touch points.
- Market surveys on how digital products are faring with Agents and Merchants -feed back to the product development and growth teams for enhancements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Statistics, Data Science, or business-related field from a recognized university.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a Financial Services Sector, with at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.