Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager API and Integration Support
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Development, this role is responsible for developing the bank’s API ecosystem roadmap and working with the Technology team to onboard and support 3rd party developers to integrate and build excellent customer solutions. The position will drive the evolution of the bank’s API offering working with the Technology team to develop and customize different APIs for both internal and external consumption. The role is also responsible for working with partners wishing to integrate with the bank’s systems at scale from the online portal and build custom financial services.
- Develop the bank’s API roadmap with the Technology team, shared services on KYC and partners and growth teams to build a broad ecosystem.
- Ensure proper documentation of the API platform roadmap, processes, and procedures.
- Support external partners and developers during onboarding and access on the bank’s API platform.
- Support partners in the operationalization and commercialization of the bank’s supported APIs.
- Provide API credentials and Sandbox access upon request by internal and external developers where necessary.
- Continuous monitoring of the API platform for any technical issues and escalation to Technology team for any faults or failures.
- Train both internal external developers on the bank’s API platform, its capabilities, features, use cases and roadmap.
- Plan and communicate maintenance or upgrade plans of the API platform to all stakeholders.
- Document and continuously update the bank’s supported APIs on the API platform.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or Information Technology related from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software Development, with at least 2 years’ experience in API development (REST or JSON) and Web Services and DevOps.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.