Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Card Systems
The role holder will be required to maintain an efficient Card Management System and deliver quality service to both internal and external customers by always ensuring the availability of systems (24 x 7 x 365), and to provide IT expertise to Card Business, and ensure compliance of the card systems with payment associations (VISA & MASTERCARD).
- Keep IT systems updated to comply with Payment Association Standards and provisions of MIS reports.
- Monitor the communication links to Visa and MasterCard, and ATM, Mobile and Internet Banking Systems, and on communication/system failure liaise with engineers to solve problem.
- Establish and maintain data processing schedules and controls to ensure timely delivery of quality assured outputs.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports for users, processing of incoming and outgoing files to and from VISA and MASTERCARD and any other interfaced systems.
- Ensure 24*7 availability of authorization system and any other systems as required by users.
- Prepare and run the Direct Debit file for debiting cardholders.
- Provide first level support for issues raised by system users and escalate to relevant parties when necessary.
- Produce report of provisions for bad and doubtful debts within cycles.
- Ensure that Cardholder and Merchant statements are promptly sent via email and mail.
- Provide operational assistance and guidance in IT related areas to card centre staff.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics or Business from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in Card Systems and 1 year experience in Linux Server Administration and IT Projects and Business Analysis.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.