Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Digital Acquisition & CVM
The job holder is responsible to drive the onboarding, retention and churn management of online merchants, customers, and overall growth of Vooma wallets. Leveraging on business intelligent systems (customer lifecycle / user experience data, complaints visualization and customer journey analytics) the role holder will be able to enhance, fine tune, segment and aim targeted customer value propositions to merchants and customers thereby driving up transaction size, transaction frequency and incidence.
- Onboard, retain, drive usage & manage churn of customers & online merchants. Cross-sell & respond to leads from digital campaigns and mined social media sites.
- Revenue Targets: responsible for ensuring that DFS sales targets for DFS products are met within and across all identified digital channels also through growth of ARPU, ARPA and wallet P2P, B2C, C2B transactions.
- Onboard, Engage & Retain online merchants & customers– Engage and develop onboarding programs, promotions, discounts and incentives.
- Onboard, Engage & Retain Vooma wallets – Engage online customers and value chain participants of DFS products to upsell, cross sell and drive transactions frequency and transaction size.
- Drive up Vooma wallet adoption and usage through online recruitment programs, usage promotions, partner discounts and incentives programs.
- Develop and deploy customer lifecycle management programs and initiatives to scale and extend the lifetime value of DFS products.
- Churn management – reactivate dormant accounts via data mining across DFS product portfolio.
- Aggressive cross-sell to existing Mobile Money and Vooma online customers. Increase size & frequency of customer & merchant transactions across verticals of services.
- Ensuring DFS online merchant and customers penetration targets are achieved based on agreed DFS digital GTM platforms and channels.
- Develop and Embed CVM & online sales and customer engagement tracking tools & KPIs (ARPU / ARPA, IBRO, Txn size, Txn vols, Churn rates).
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Statistics, Data Science, or business-related field from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a Financial Services Sector, with at least 1 year experience in a managerial role.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.