Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager, Digital Matching & Exceptions Management
The role holder will be required to provide managerial oversight over reconciliation of all digital products to achieve efficient and effective risk controls, customer service, proper accounting of bank transactions and resolve account discrepancies in adherence to the bank accounting standards and deadlines.
- Supervise and coordinate reconciliation of MK, Vooma, DFS and all new Digital products.
- Adhere to established procedures for compliance and efficiency to reduce outstanding items and mitigate operational risks.
- Identify account discrepancies and work with the appropriate departments/branches and/or external business partners, to resolve them.
- Ensure that all exception reports are prepared and submitted to the account owners – other departments and branches and subsidiaries as per the set deadlines and SLAs.
- Actively follow up with account owners for resolution of all issues and exceptions in the section.
- Uptake and Mapping of new accounts to Corona reconciliation system.
- Resolution of audit issues, ensuring adherence to all processes and regulations.
- Follow up with RMs and DFS operations to ensure timely settlement with our sub agents and service providers.
- Manage performance and motivate staff.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized university.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Banking with at least 3 years’ experience in Banking Operations and 2 years’ experience in Finance/Digital Financial Services.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.