Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Projects and Disaster Recovery
The position is responsible for assuring oversight on IT related risks as related to projects, information security, business continuity and disaster recovery, risk management policies and standards of KCB Group.
- Carry out reviews along the various phases of a project’s lifecycle as detailed in the bank’s Project Management framework to ensure that all delivered systems comply.
- Provide guidance in resolving IS audit findings and lead the development of reports and corrective action plans.
- Provide guidance for the Resumption and Recovery of time sensitive business operations in accordance with pre-established timeframes as well as ensuring that adequate plans are in place for the less time sensitive business operations.
- Develop and implement Risk Management Policies, procedure, standards, and guidelines based on best practice benchmarking COBIT, ISO/IEC 270001, NIST, ITIL and other relevant standards.
- Review and recommend appropriate security enhancement of our network by evaluating network design and ensure implementation of effective firewall security policies.
- Manage incidents and complaints about ICT Services.
- In liaison with IT ensure effective change management process is in place.
- Review and evaluate system backup and disaster recovery standards for the bank, follow up on the implementation and provide support to ICT Department to ensure quick recovery in the event of disaster.
- Reviewing the Business Continuity Programme for effectiveness and completeness and recommend appropriate action.
- Reviewing System Security Configurations for effectiveness and recommend appropriate settings.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A professional certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC.
- At least 6 years’ experience in either Technology Risk, Technology Security / Cybersecurity Technology Audit, or Technology Forensics.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th May 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.