Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EXECUTIVE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
KNQA GRADE 6- ONE (1) POST-KNQA/NO.13/2021
Salary Scale: Ksh 54,164 – Ksh. 72,695 pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
For appointment to this grade an officer must have at least:
- At least eight (8) years relevant work experience four (4) of which must have been in a supervisory role in public service or private sector.
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or any other equivalent from a recognized institution;
- iii.Have passed the following examinations from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC); a) Typewriting III (Minimum 50 w.p.m.)/Computerized document processing III; b) Shorthand III (120 w.p.m); c) Business English III/Communications I; d) Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III; e) Secretarial Duties II; f) Commerce II;
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution; v.Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in management of office and administrative services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing in typewritten form; processing data and managing e-office;
- Planning and organizing meetings, workshop/conferences and seminars; operating office equipment;
- Responding to correspondences; attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls, enquiries and appointments;
- Handling protocols and confirming travel itineraries; and managing office petty cash.
- Guiding and supervising lower secretarial personnel.
Deadline: May 10, 2022