Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KNQA GRADE 8 – ONE (1) POST – REF NO. KNQA/NO. 15/2021
Salary Scale: Ksh. 36,324 – Ksh. 47,647pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- Diploma (KNQF Level 6 or equivalent) in Secretarial Studies or any other equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have passed the following examinations from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC);
- Typewriting III (Minimum 50 w.p.m.)/Computerized document processing III; b)Shorthand III (120 w.p.m);
- Business English III/Communications I;
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III;
- Secretarial Duties II;
- Commerce II;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
Key Duties and Responsibilities –
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls and enquiries;
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents;
- Ensuring confidentiality of office information;
- Record keeping for correspondences and file movement;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Managing petty cash for the respective office;
- Maintaining an up to date file movement register;
- Coordinating the general administration of the respective department/office;
- Coordinating schedule of meetings and appointments for the respective departments/office;
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the respective departments/office;
- Coordinating appointments and travel itineraries for the Chief Manager;
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondence for the Chief Manger; and
- Monitoring procedures for record keeping for correspondences.
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data; and
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
Deadline: May 10, 2022