Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KNQA GRADE 10 – ONE (1) POST – REF NO. KNQA/NO. 17/2021
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,535-Ksh. 33,944pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- At least a mean grade D+ (plus) (KNQF Level 2 or equivalent) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages;
- Good inter-personal skills; and
Key Duties and Responsibilities –
- Cleaning offices, machines/ equipment/apparatus;
- Collecting and disposing waste;
- Dusting offices and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement; and dispatching letters.
- Arranging for meeting venues professionally and timely;
- Keeping inventory of kitchen equipment;
- Preparing and serving office tea; and
- Performing office and messengerial duties.
Deadline: May 10, 2022