Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FAREWELL HOME SUPERINTENDENT JOB GROUP KNH 8 (1 POST)
An Officer at this level is responsible to Senior Farewell Home Superintendent in the provision of Farewell home services in the Hospital.
- Oversee formulation, implementation and evaluation of management policies, rules and regulations and ensuring adherence;
- Oversee formulation of strategies on implementation of policies, organizational development, culture and change management;
- Supporting the development of an organizational culture that reflects the Hospital’s values, promotes accountability and high performance;
- Overseeing and coordinating preparation of departmental budget, career management, training and development and staff welfare.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant statutes and regulations governing Farewell Home Operations.
- Offer professional and technical advice on the processes and procedures that are in place.
- Oversee and coordinate effectively and efficiently services are provided to client satisfaction.
- Oversee and coordinate issues requiring inter discipline consultations
- Oversee and coordinate training and development of staff in the unit.
- Oversee day to day running of the department.
- Coordinate post mortem/ autopsy identification process.
- Ensures adherence to the hospital rules and regulations to enhance harmony.
- Ensuring compliance to legislation and statutes related to Human Anatomy.
- Ensure timely and economic provision of Farewell Home Services.
- Resolve conflict in the department
- Preparing timely and accurate report
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Development and monitoring the implementation of Departmental budget
- Participate in monitoring the implementation of departmental budget
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Previous work experience of at least five (5) years in the relevant field and three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory level.
- Valid Membership certificate of registration from a relevant professional body.
- Certificate in computer applications.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”