Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Assistant Partnership/ Resource Mobilization Officer III, JG – KNH 9 (1 POST)
The Partnerships and resource mobilization officers are responsible to Partnership & Resource Mobilization Officer in supporting the Hospital in its endeavors to be self-sustainable through co-ordinating resource mobilization and partnerships and facilitate additional funding for its activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Assisting with funding proposal writing processes
- Developing a fund generation and resource mobilization work plan and monitor implementation of the plan.
- Assisting in mobilizing non-financial resources from partners
- Maintain database donors and sub-grantees to facilitate tracking of partnerships and outreach to potential partners
- Organize engagement meetings with development partners to build strong relations and mobilize resources to support Hospital’s agenda and deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration and Business Administration or relevant field from the recognized University
- b) Evidence of proficiency in Computer Applications
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”