Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR FAREWELL HOME SUPERINTENDENT, JOB GROUP KNH 7 (1 POST)
An Officer at this level is responsible to the Head of Department in the provision leadership duties of the Farewell home unit.
- Oversee formulation, implementation and evaluation of management policies, rules and regulations and ensuring adherence;
- Oversee formulation of strategies on implementation of policies, organizational development, culture and change management;
- Supporting the development of an organizational culture that reflects the Hospital’s values, promotes accountability and high performance;
- Develop strategies for human resource planning and succession management
- Overseeing and coordinating preparation of departmental budget, management, training and development and staff welfare. career
- Develop and oversee implementation of risk management strategy
- Develop and negotiate the performance contract and work plan for the unit.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant statutes and regulations governing Farewell Home Operations.
- Oversee day to day running of the department.
- Oversee staff performance appraisal process for the unit
- Ensures adherence to the hospital rules and regulations to enhance harmony.
- Ensuring compliance to legislation and statutes related to Human Anatomy.
- Handling staff welfare, employee and related matters
- Ensure timely and economic provision of Farewell Home Services.
- Participate in selection and recruitment of new staff
- Resolve conflict in the department
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Public Health or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory sciences, Biological Sciences or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Previous working experience of atleast eight (8) years in the relevant field with three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory level.
- Higher Diploma/Postgraduate Diploma in Biological Sciences, Public Health or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Valid Membership certificate of registration from a relevant professional body.
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”